5 Random Facts about Me per Darlingbexy
First, I’ve had a 10 Fact note in my inbox for some time now and I owe that to one of my followers. I swear I’ll get that out if there are ten more interesting things for me to say after this note.
- I watched The Little Mermaid more as a kid than I did Transformers and G.I. Joe. My mom’s boyfriend had a little daughter and since I was an only child, that was pretty much my sister equivalent so we watched whatever she wanted. I also didn’t give much of a fuck about G.I. Joe. Transformers on the other hand was awesome and Michael Bay destroyed that part of my childhood, Ninja Turtles are right around the corner so fuck you Michael Bay.
- I dated a girl that had the same birthday as I did, she was just 3 years younger. Perhaps that’s her interesting fact? I dunno. It’s not common so it’ll have to do. Two Pisces together is an emotional trainwreck sharknado. Not recommended.
- I totally used the fact that I lived next to an actor growing up as a line to hook up with a girl in middle school. “You do? I’d do anything to meet him!” Well…
- I checked “Other: Italian” and “Native American” on my college applications and my college ended up just listing me as Native American for all four years. So, thank you everyone’s parents for helping subsidize my college education due to the fact that some of my people were murdered and thrown off their land.
- My mom’s friend gave me my first tattoo for $30 in high school. He owned a shop, I’d just turned 18, and my mom wanted me to go to a place she knew. So, that happened. Also, turns out, my mom and I both have a similar tattoo on our right shoulder now. It’s a steer skull (think the Native American symbolism) and mine has feathers on one horn and a dreamcatcher on the other. Hers is different but same basic idea. Was an interesting realization after I’d gotten it and remembered hers.
Alright, well, that’s that. Now I gotta find 10 more things to post soon. Oh, and 5 of you will get this same thing. :)